We look forward to welcoming you to our estate in legendary Rutherford in the heart of Napa Valley. As excited as we are to have the State of California fully reopen as of June 15, 2021, with the retiring of capacity limits and physical distancing and implementing looser mask mandates, we at Alpha Omega will continue to practice certain safety protocols until further notice.
Here are some things you need to know before coming to Alpha Omega for your experience.
- Our greeter will meet you at your vehicle to check you in and give you our QR code menus. Disposable tasting menus are also available upon request.
- As you are checked in, we will screen you for symptoms by having you answer a few questions.
- To avoid guests congregating at the host stand, we will ask you to park your car and wait in your vehicle until your table is ready. We will then send a text alert when your table is ready.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands before we take you to your table. We will have sanitizer available.
- Unvaccinated guests need to continue to wear a mask at all times when on our property, other than when seated at your table.
Your Tasting Experience:
- Tasting experiences range from $50 - $150 per person.
- Picnicking and outside food are not allowed while enjoying a tasting.
- Our Wine Educators will wear personal face coverings and gloves where necessary.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized between appointments.
- All of our communal water stations have been removed. Instead, we have carafes of water available for each table upon request.
- Although your experience may differ at other businesses, please be respectful of our protocols.
- You will exit a different path than you entered in order to minimize contact with others not in your party.
- An Alpha Omega Team member will be happy to bring your wine to your vehicle, on request.
If you have any questions about your visit, please contact email@example.com or (707) 963-9999.
We’re thrilled to have Napa Valley bustling again. We look forward to delivering the wonderful hospitality for which we are known and having you enjoy our beautiful wines in the picture-perfect Wine Country setting!