We look forward to welcoming you to our estate in legendary Rutherford in the heart of Napa Valley. The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) is currently requiring masks to be worn in all indoor public settings, unless fully vaccinated and boosted.
Here are some things you need to know before coming to Alpha Omega for your experience.
- Our greeter will meet you at your vehicle to check you in.
- To avoid guests congregating at the host stand, we will ask you to park your car and wait in your vehicle until your table is ready. We will then send a text alert when your table is ready.
- Unvaccinated guests must continue to wear a mask while indoors unless at their designated tasting location.
Your Tasting Experience:
- Tasting experiences range from $75 - $150 per person.
- Picnicking and outside food are not allowed while enjoying a tasting.
- Our Wine Educators will wear personal face coverings; however, we will allow fully vaccinated and boosted employees the choice not to wear a mask.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized between tasting appointments.
- Although your experience may differ at other businesses, please be respectful of our protocols.
- An Alpha Omega Team member will be happy to bring your wine to your vehicle, on request.
If you have any questions about your visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 963-9999.
We look forward to delivering the wonderful hospitality for which we are known and having you enjoy our beautiful wines in the picture-perfect Wine Country setting!