Skip to main content
Menu

Single Vineyards

Napa Pioneer Dr. George Beldon Crane originally planted Dr. Crane Vineyard in 1858. During the 1920’s it was the site of St. Helena’s Chinatown. It was acquired by Andy Beckstoffer in 1997 and replanted in 1998. The vineyard’s location on the west side of St. Helena gives the vineyard its gravelly, loamy soils.

Click to Inquire

In Stock
Add to Cart
$0.00
/ 3
SKU: 14 DC 3PACKD

Las Piedras was the first vineyard planted in what is now the St. Helena appellation. In 1983, Beckstoffer Vineyards purchased the property and planted it to 2 clones of Cabernet Sauvignon. Impressed with the quality of the gravelly soil, the farm workers named the vineyard Las Piedras which means “little pebbles.”

Click to Inquire

Out Of Stock
Out of Stock - Sold Out

Missouri Hopper Vineyard was a portion of the historic Vine Hill Ranch located in the Oakville AVA. This is at the hourglass of the Napa Valley, giving it a cooler climate than neighboring To Kalon Vineyard due to the influence of the bay. Missouri Hopper yields Cabernet Sauvignon that has a balance of ripeness with finesse and elegance.

Click to Inquire

Out Of Stock
Out of Stock - Sold Out